BINTI ABAKWA NA BABA YAKE HADI MIMBA - MAINFO93

Latest

Kuwa updated kwa kutembelea mainfo93, hapa utakutana na mastory toka kila kona ya ulimwengu wa dot com. Contact habarimtandaoni@gmail.com

Random posts

October 20, 2017

BINTI ABAKWA NA BABA YAKE HADI MIMBA

Her mum would take her to hospital after every rape incident but did not report the cases because she didn’t have enough money to fight for justice
He dad first raped her after she experienced an epileptic attack
Daisy Auma Anuko, now 22-years-old, was in Class Four when her very first epileptic seizure struck.
The older she got, the more intense the seizures became and at times, she could convulse up to five times a day.
When she turned 13, she reveals that, “I wasn’t doing well in school and needed help with school work. My brainy cousin who had just graduated from high school and was living with us in a 3-bedroom house offered to help.”
She adds that, “It was during these study sessions that I would get epileptic attacks and black out, but once I came to I would feel different.”
One time, she was completely naked when she regained consciousness.
“There was pain and blood coming from my private parts and my cousin was in the next room watching TV. So, I dressed up and walked across to confide in the next-door neighbour who spoke to my mother, but she refused to believe us because my ‘smart’ cousin was not capable of that,” Daisy says.
Auma’s mum only believed her two days later when a trip to the hospital revealed a tear in her vagina.
“My cousin was kicked out but no action was taken against him,” she told The Nairobian.
Auma, having been raised by a single parent, moved on after the incident.
“My mother did not want to take the matter to the police because she was afraid my uncles would take her wealth. But that was only the beginning.”
Auma has been raped by nine relatives who took advantage of her epileptic seizures. She kept all this in and only shared it with her mother who would urge her to let it go. One of her uncles even threatened her but the worst was yet to come.
“My father and mother were separated but we still had a relationship with dad and I would regularly visit him during school holidays. We had a good relationship but all that changed when I was in Form Two,” she told The Nairobian.
While the two were watching TV, she had an epileptic attack, and. She revealed that, “When I woke up naked, I knew exactly what had happened. I immediately told mum, but being a spiritual person, she chose to let it go,” says Auma.
'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();